WRP Compact Flash Card Wallet
You have quite an investment in CompactFlash Cards. You also depend on them to be able to capture images. Keep them safe, find them fast and easy to access with DigitalPro’s CompactFlash Wallet. Made from obnoxious bright green 1000 Codura so it can’t be lost at the bottom of your camera bag or left on the car seat, the DP wallet comes in a 6 or 9 card version. Designed by Moose for his work, you’ll find they’re the best CF wallets on the market!
An important part of the wallet design has to do with the way I operate. When I have filled a card with images and I replace it, it want to keep it separate from the unshot cards. The system I use is shot cards I turn around so I see the back of the card. Unshot cards I can read the label (and so the size of the cards). To make this system work, I have to be able to see the cards which is why our wallet has the pocket design it has.
- Fabric: Red 1000d cordura
- Mesh inside pockets-2″ wide by 1 1/2″ high
- Nylon lace gear loop/clip cord
- Velcro closure
- 6 flash card version open is 6 1/8″ wide by 7 1/4″ high, closed 6 1/8″ wide by 2 1/2″ high
- 9 flash card version open is 6 1/8″ wide by 10 7/8″ high, closed 6 1/8″ wide by 3′” high