Share the Season Photo Contest – Details
Here’s some more details!
2013 Share the Season Photo Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER.
1. Eligibility: Contest is open to anyone 18 or older at the time of entry. Employees of B&H and WRP or their affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their immediate family members, are not eligible to enter the Contest or to participate in the voting process. Contest is governed by the laws of the USA. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Entry: Entry for the Contest begins on Nov. 20 2012 and ends on Jan. 31, 2013. All entries must be uploaded by Jan. 15, 2013. To enter, you must have your image uploaded (website address TBA) by 15 Jan, 2013 to compete. Judging will be done solely by Moose Peterson and winners will be announced Jan. 31, 2013. To be considered for entry, along with your photograph going with the theme of the contest, you must include camera, lens, location used in the creation of the photograph. In addition, you must include at least three sentences about the taking of the photograph. You can enter as many times as you’d like but more entries does not improve your odds of winning.
3. Rights: You retain all rights to your images. By entering you agree to permit your image and details to be posted on Moose Peterson’s website as a contest highlight.
4. Categories: there is only one, Share the Season. The photograph must be taken during the duration of the contest and cannot be from earlier dates. The season can be everything from fall / winter to the holidays or combination thereof.
5. Judging: is done by only me, Moose Peterson with all decisions final.
6. Prizes: Top prize Nikon D600. (Other prizes TBA)
7. Shipping: The prizes will be shipped within the US free of charge. All winners outside of the USA are responsible for all shipping, taxes and tariffs where they apply.
8. Email & Phone Calls: in regards to the contest are automatic grounds for disqualification. (kidding…maybe)
9. Rules: might change at any moment, it’s my contest and it’s all about fun!
Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or modify the Contest at any time for any reason. In such a circumstance, Finalists Category Winners and Grand Prize Winner will be selected based on entries received to date of termination. In the event that two similar entries are received, only the entry judged to best meet criteria as set by Moose Peterson will be included in the final judging. All prizes will be awarded.
All Finalists, Category Winners and the Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email within one week of the closing date.