Moose’s African Safari Enhanced!
Not only will Moose teach 7 days of workshops / shoot with you, and be on at least 6 morning and 6 afternoon game drives, but photographers will have full access to Moose for the 7 days of the safari while he is there.
· As per the website the safari includes the following … (and I have expanded on them a little more)
· Luxurious accommodation on a shared basis at Singita
· Accommodation for your arrival night of October 11th at Emperors Palace in Johannesburg if required.
o You will only require this if you arrive in Johannesburg the day prior to the start of the safari.
· Private round-trip charter flights from Johannesburg to Singita. (Luggage allowance is 30 kgs per person)
o Getting your photography equipment to the Game Reserve and 20 kgs (44lbs) is not much when you consider that it would include your clothing, and personal effects as well as your photography gear.
· All airport fees for the use of the private landing strip at Sabi Sand.
· 2 private safari vehicles and all private safari activities at Singita Castleton camp.
· At no time will there ever be more than 1photographer per row of the photography vehicle, each vehicle has 3 rows so no more than 3 photographers per vehicle.
· All road transfers to/from Johannesburg airport and the Emperors Palace hotel in Johannesburg.
· All meals and drinks, including premium wines, spirits and liqueurs (excluding French champagne) at Singita.
· Daily laundry at Singita. (To limit the amount of luggage brought with)
· All Tourism Levies, and the 14% VAT (Value Added Tax) as well as all daily fees that are required by the Sabi Sand Preserve.
Singita Sabi Sand is a very special place and it is the ultimate in luxury, and the images that they have provided me do not do the place justice.
Pricing is for Singita Sabi Sand with Moose is $11,995.00 per Person sharing, and spouses and partners are priced the same, we are however running Photoshop World Expo discount of $1200.00 per person that expires on September 30th 2013.
· A couple of important aspects of Images in Africa Safaris that provide buyer protection.
We are licensed, bonded and insured in the State of Florida (License # ST38899).
We carry $1,000,000.00 of liability insurance.
We offer trip Insurance through a 3rd party carrier for all of our safaris, which removes the issue of financial loss to due to cancellation, or some unforeseen circumstance.
Safari dated 10/12/2014 – 10/21/2014