The first and ONLY DAM program to bring you CkSum Backup security is here, DigitalPro 6!
David Cardinal & I are very proud to be able to offer you what we feel is still the #1 DAM program for the working pro or serious shooter to organize, file, find and work with your digital files. Just what does DigitalPro 6 have for you, just check this out!
Image Validation & Cloning for secure backup and protection against image corruption.
- Batch editing — Launch a series of images or an image stack into a single editor session. Very useful for HRD & Panorama automation as well as editing a series of images at once into Photoshop Camera Raw.
- Image Stacks — Stack images together to be processed as a group. Perfect for easier handling and viewing of the images which make up your panoramas or HDR exposures–or just to make your workflow simpler by grouping similar images together for viewing and filing.
- Saved Searches — You can now save the searches you create using the Find command. They are saved along with your other Project folders and can be re-run with a single click at any time.
- Additional pre-defined searches. In addition to finding all the images created near the time or date of an existing image pre-defined searches have been added to show you all the images you have taken today, this week and this month.
- SQL Display — You can show the SQL that DigitalPro uses for its find commands. This makes it easy for anyone familiar with database tools to use a SQLite compatible database browser to create their own queries and use the DigitalPro catalog database in their own custom tools.
- Additional Custom Editors: To accommodate the increasing number of image editing tools the number of custom editors which DigitalPro can remember has been increased from 4 to 6.
- Faster folder display. Most folders now display significantly more quickly due to significant improvements in catalog performance.
Unique features of DigitalPro include:
- Image Validation & Duplication Tools
- Copyright Submission Tool
- Real-time Cataloging while browsing, Unlimited size Catalogs
- Integrated Travel & Return functionality with Auto-Filing for location shooters
- Tight Integration with Photoshop Engine for World’s Best Image Conversion
- Integrated support for Photoshop Batch Raw processing
- Raw+JPEG mode allows quick image handling for Raw+JPEG shooters
You don’t have to take our word for it, in fact we don’t want you to. We want you to test drive DigitalPro6 for 30 days. That’s what you should do with any DAM program to find the right one for your logic and that’s the key to finding the right one. You can download DigitalPro 6 RIGHT HERE!
Of course, we’d like you to buy it and if you’re so inclined, here’s that trivia for ya.
And to help you learn DigitalPro6, I’ve created a bunch of videos for ya to learn from. You can view them below or download them from iTunes and Podcast. When it comes to dealing with your digital files, no matter how you look at it, we have you covered. That’s why DigitalPro is the DAM best program. Period!
DigitalPro6 Intro – Initial Setup
DigitalPro6 Image Upload
DigitalPro6 Imaging Review
DigitalPro6 Intro Image Tagging
DigitalPro6 Image Backup / Valiadation
I am always being asked how I get so much done and so fast. The answer is real simple, DigitalPro 5.0! Digital Assest Management programs has been blown out of proportions with overhead that just adds to the important business of sorting, editing, filing and accessing your digital images. David and I have one goal, get back out behind the camea again. DigitalPro5 accomplishes just that.
Can we talk for a minute? I’m a businessman, our business is putting my images into the hands of my clients NOW! This requires a whole lot. It requires that first, the images are uploaded, sorted and filed quickly, accurately and safely right from the camera. It then requires that after this process, the image can be found, fast, safely and preciedly and then put into the hands of my client. Of course, none of this means diddly if I don’t have the image in the first place. I can make this all happen with one word, DigitalPro!
I want one thing from my DAM (Digital Asset Management) program, to get back out shooting FAST! I need to be able to upload images fast (DigitalPro being the ONLY program taking advantage of Lexar’s multiple readers so I can upload up to 4 cards with one click), I need to sort my images FAST (DigitalPro again being the first to nest NEF files behind the Jpegs for single click editing/filing) and I need to find ALL my folders & images at once and not have to sort through or create new libraries all the time. I’m into the KISS theory.
DigitalPro5 like myself, is Window OS only. I don’t want my computer’s resources swallowed up by my DAM and DigitalPro takes up the least of all DAMs. Hey, there’s no team of Window programers as good or know how to get the most out of Windows like David Caridnal, the genius behind the DigitalPro coding!
When it comes to Post Processing, if I’m going to post process I’m doing to do it right. I’m going to use DigitalPro5 to Convert (copy) my NEF to a Temp file and then open that file copy with Capture NX2 and process it properly and fully. Than, I’m going to finish that photo in the only program, the ONLY program for finishing images, Photoshop. Yeah, you can buy DAMs that do all of that, but if you’re going to make a large print from those programs, someone like myself is going to see the difference.
You don’t have to take my word for it, try it for yourself…FREE…for 30days. You can download a full version (this is the Pro Edition) and use it for 30 days. In fact, we insist you do just that before you buy. DigitalPro is not for everyone. If you need lots of bells and whistles, tool for fixing what you should have done right in the camera, than more than likely DigitalPro isn’t for you. But if you want speed, efficiently and the tools a professional needs to manage and make money from your images, that I know you’ll fall in love with DigitalPro!
DigitalPro 5 Features
- Can Run Photoshop Web Gallery & Contact Sheet Scripts directly from DP
- Switch to SQLite open source database, with user-friendly schema
- Can Run PS Actions when converting images from within DP
- Do Image Conversion using Photoshop’s engine as an option
- Support for Vista “Aero” Look & Feel & full Vista install, plus 64-bit Vista
- Version Support (DocumentID & Find by DocumentID)
- New Skins (Val, Xmas, Mac, Summer)
- XMP Support for Photoshop PSD files
- New, faster database, easier for user programming
- “Moose Working Directory” for fast disk editing / Archive support
- Nested Keywords saved with File for re-import
- Wildcard searches in Image Find
- ** Report Designer for Custom Reports (unsupported)
- ** (Advanced) Background Metadata Writing (unsupported)
- Added support for Google Maps for MapIt button
- Added “Sort by Camera” which sorts by Model & Serial Number
- Reduce Resources needed for Captioning TIFFs
- Added Find only files with GPS Info
- Allow Find by Multiple (ORed) Keywords & Categories in addition to ANDed ones
- (Experimental) (PRO Edition) Find offline files & display thumbnails
- Export/Import functions for Categories, Keywords & Catalog Information
- When used with DP4.3.9 can transfer keywords, categories & ratings from DP4
- Added Recent Activity Reporting
What about the Pro Edition features, what’s added to the Standard Edtion and why might you want to order the Pro Edition over the Standard? You can find out more here. You can also see the Pro Edition in action in our online tutorials.
Before you BUY any DAM software, take advantage of their free trial and determine for yourself which one follows your natural logic flow the best. That will be the best DAM for your photography!