This little video while it provides you insights on a very cool and important tool, I hope more to make you think a little and perhaps, help yourself by stopping the problem from the start. The photo was taken with a D2Xs at ISO100. Enjoy!
Moose Peterson Video Productions
This is the digital darkroom TOOL of the Year in my book! The Wacom 13HD has so sped up my workflow! Give it a gander ... better yet, click on the B&H banner below and buy it!
Moose’s Blog Posts & Trivia
- Don’t Take My Word For It
- You Ready for Sneak Attacks?
- JP’s Newest eBook is Excellent!
- Do You See a Halo?
- Real Quick Hello!
- Going After that 1st Experience
- Photography FUNdamentals – It’s Here – It’s FREE!
- Simple Click – Sunset over Stead
- What Happened?
- Simple Click – That Moment
- What’s at the River
- B&H Improves on Huge Nikon Rebates!
- Caught in the Act
- The 800mm & 2x … Sharp?
- Colbert on State of PhotoJournalism
- B&H InSights – New Post
- RRS 80-400 Collar is Saweet!
- Di-GPS Eco Pro Knocks it out of the Park!